Saturday July 15, 2017 at 10:30am
Check in at 9:00am at 1801 First Street.
1 st Place Reflections of Dance
2 nd Place Leading Edge Gymnastics
Sr. Drill Team
Overall- North Queens Drill
1 st Place – Highlander Drill
2 nd Place-Ballard Eagles
3 rd Place- Gunslingers
4 th Place- East Side
North Queens Drill Team Judges Favorite Awards
2. JK Tae Kwon Do
3. Tiagon Tae Kwon Do
4. Nile Shriners
5. West Coast Country Heat
6. Job’s Daughters and Demolay of Snohomish
- View Parade Route in a larger map
- To register online for the parade, complete the form below or download the application. Click here and mail it to PO Box 571, Snohomish, WA 98291.
- Deadline to register is July 11, 2017 otherwise your entry will be at the end of the parade. For more information CLICK HERE for Parade Chair’s Notes
- If you have further questions regarding the parade please contact the Parade Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This information is subject to change. Please check back here often and for updates.
COMMERCIAL ENTRY: The display of any business name and/or logo is considered to be a commercial entry.
DECORATIONS: All entries must be decorated in an acceptable and festive manner.
RULES & REGULATIONS Due to safety concerns for spectators and parade participants as well as the smooth and orderly flow of the parade the following rules and procedures must be followed:
- Any item to be handed out to parade crowds must be approved in advance by the Parade Chair.
- No items of any kind may be thrown from a vehicle, float or trailer. All distributed items must be delivered to the side of the road by people on foot.
- Items that are potentially dangerous, such as silly string, squirt guns may not be used at anytime.
- Combining of units is not allowed without the prior consent of the Parade Chair.
- All Units must maintain a forward motion at all times
- No units shall have spectators following the unit down the route, on street or sidewalk and if noticed by Marshal the unit will be pulled from the parade for non-compliance.
- Equestrian Units are required to have a clean-up crew following the unit at all times. If Marshals determine a violation a fee of $100 will be charged to unit.(This includes Assembly & Dispersal)
PARTICIPATION Kla Ha Ya Days Festival Committee will review each application and reserves the right to accept only those entries befitting our Community Festival. Confirmation and other information will be sent after your application has been received and approved.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: ”We (the Applicant) wish to participate in the Kla Ha Ya Days Festival activities. As a condition of participation we agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Snohomish; the non- profit organization known as Kla Ha Ya Days Festival, its directors, officers, committee members, volunteers and sponsors; and Seafair from any and all claims, actions, suits, losses, damages, liability of every type and nature, including all costs and legal expenses incurred by the Applicant or any other party, by reason of any activity arising under or in connection with the Applicant’s participation in Kla Ha Ya Days, including personal injury, bodily injury or property damage arising from or out of any occurrence, omission or activity relating to such participation. In the event that any of the above parties shall be made a party to any litigation commenced by or against the Applicant, then the Applicant shall proceed and hold the City of Snohomish, Kla Ha Ya Days, Seafair, and all sponsors harmless and shall pay all costs, expenses and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred or paid by them in connection with such litigation.”